How to lodge a Grievance?
If you want to lodge a complain please visit the site CMJANSAMVAD – > Citizen login and after that follow the following steps.
For new users to register an online complaint, first register your mobile number
To register mobile number, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Please enter your mobile number.
- Step 2: Enter OTP received on your mobile in the designated column.
- Step 3: Enter your full details in the designated column.
- Step 4: You will receive login-ID and password via SMS.
- Step 5: Click on citizen login and enter your login-ID and password Citizen Dashboard
To register a new complaint
- Step 1: Click on the column to file the complaint.
- Step 2: Complainant, along with filing complaint, writes full details regarding the complaint.
- Step 3: If there is evidence related to the complaint then upload it by clicking on ‘Yes’ to upload or click on ‘No’ to file the complaint.
For uploading information and evidence
- Step 1: Click on Upload Evidence
- Step 2: Select Upload Evidence – New or Extra
- Step 3: Select the option of uploading – For this, enter your complaint number or registration number in the designated column
Registered users can register their complaint by simply clicking on citizen login and entering their registered mobile number and password / OTP.
Jansuvidha Kendra, Palamu, Near DC office, Medininagar
Location : Jansuvidha Kendra | City : Medininagar | PIN Code : 822101
Mobile : 9431182547 | Email : admlopalamau[at]gmail[dot]com