District e-Governance Society has been established under the society registration Act in 2013.
Registration no. 676 in the year 2013-2014.
- Chairman – : Deputy Commissioner, Palamu
- Secretary – : District Informatics Officer, Palamu
|Deputy Commissioner, Palamu||Chairman|
|Superintendent of Police, Palamu||Member|
|Deputy Development Officer, Palamu||Member|
|Additional Collector Palamu(revenue office )||Member|
|SDO Sadar Medninagar||Member|
|Divisional Forest Officer, palamu||Member|
|V.C. NPU Medininagar, Palamu||Member|
|Director of DAV Engg. College , Palamu||Member|
|Director of RCIT Engg. College, Bishrampur,Palamu||Member|
|CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER||Member|
|Dist. Planning Officer Palamu||Member|
|Dist. Supply Officer||Member|
|Dist. Education Officer Palamu||Member|
|Dist. Co-operative Officer||Member|
|Lead Bank Manager , Palamu||Member|
|Chief Executive Officer, Mediningar Nagar Parishad,Palamu.||Member|
|Chief Executive Officer,Bishrampur, Nagar Panchayat, Palamu.||Member|
|Chief Executive Officer,Hussainabad, Nagar Panchayat, Palamu.||Member|
|Jail Superident Medaninagar||Member|
|District Co-Ordinator CSC Pragya Kendra, Palamu
(District Manager CSC, Palamu)
|In- Charge Jharnet, Palamu||Member|
|DPO UID, Palamu.||Member|
- GP 100% Covered-: In all 283 panchayats of 21 blocks in Palamu district CSC centres have been opened. In the district, there is total 1320 CSC IDs, of which 675 are active CSC working on panchayat level.
- PMGDISHA -: Under PMGDISHA project Palamu has been acquired 5th position all over the state, till now total 60234 students have been registered through 395 TC and 29526 students have passed the examination.
- Cashless Abhiyan -: Under DFIAA (Digital Financial Inclusion And Awareness), Palamu has acquired the 2nd position to make peoples aware of the Cashless transaction through VLEs and DeGS for Onboarding of Beneficiaries in the Cashless transaction.
- GPON -: Under the BHARATNET project, work is going on to connect all the block headquarters and panchayat headquarters through BBNL Net in all 303 pointed buildings. Net connection facility has to be provided at the panchayat level through VLEs.
Manpower working under DeGS -:
- e-District Manager -: One District Manager posted in DeGS for providing technical support in JHARSEWA and other state e-Governance Projects.
- District Manager (CSC) -: 2 District Managers are employed for monitoring CSC and its services.
- Network Manager -: One Network Manager is posted at the district level to improving network connectivity in ruler areas of the district.
- e-Merchant Manager -: One e-Merchant Manager deployed in DeGS to promote cashless transaction and Digital payment in the district.
- e-Bank Manager -: One e-Bank Manager deployed in DeGS for better coordination between District administration, LDM and bankers.
- e-Block Manager -: One e-Block Manager posted for each block to provide technical support in various e-Governance projects running at the block level.